Non-Selective Catalytic Reduction(NSCR) for NOx, CO & VOC Reduction
EmeraChem's metal monolith honeycomb catalyst replaces traditional NSCR and NOx, CO & HC catalysts. Our NSCR catalyst has been demonstrated to outperform competing technologies and catalysts in emission reduction efficiency with less pressure drop at a lower cost. EmeraChem provides rapid manufacturing schedules and quick shipments for any NSCR application.
Discrete cell substrate construction:
- Metal and thin-walled ceramic substrates up to 400 cpsi.
- Ensures maximum durability backed by a three year mechanical integrity guarantee.
- Yields lower pressure drop and higher surface area than tortuous path substrates.
- Prevents plugging of inter-catalyst channels and substrate nesting, which are common to tortuous path substrates.
Heavy-duty stainless steel element design:
- SS Module design incorporates either high temperature nickel alloy or ceramic substrate.
- Durable, longest-lasting, highest performance catalyst available.
- High quality replacement for all other catalyst brands.
Application flexibility and long lasting performance:
- Tolerant catalyst formulations yielding operating flexibility. Custom catalyst designs are available.
- Broad operating temperature range (725º F to 1150ºF) allows for all engine brands and exhaust systems configurations.
- Backed with a three year warranty on PERFORMAX products and one year warranty on Performance Grade catalysts, each with a three year mechanical guarantee.
EmeraChem is a leading, full-service provider of catalysts and catalytic solutions with resources encompassing every aspect required to satisfy customer needs, from analyzing process conditions to delivering and maintaining the final product.
EmeraChem delivers distinctly-focused, customer-specific engineered solutions within budget and on schedule.
If you would like a quote generated for this product, please visit our inquiry page to download a product inquiry specification sheet.
Science developed in America, all products made in America.